Thursday, January 18, 2007

Throwing

From the picture you can see that I learned how to suck my thumb. But as everything else I have learned, I like to do them once and never again it seems. This was the first and only time so far that I have sucked my thumb. Just like rolling over it's only been a one time thing. So you better keep a close eye on me because who knows I may have done it and you haven't seen it and I may not do it again. So watch out!
On the other hand, I have learned how to throw things. If you put anything in my hand, I throw it. I don't think anyone is going to be drafting me to the major leagues anytime soon. But you better keep your guard up if something is in my hand because I am a little wild sometimes. But sometimes I try to hard to throw and it doesn't go anywhere. But I am still trying and it's not just a one time thing I learned and stopped doing it.

No comments: