Monday, November 13, 2006

Rough Weekend

Well I didn't start the weekend off very well. I had a followup appointment with the doctor on my ear infection on Friday. And well its still here. So he put on a stronger antibiotic. I also had to get more shots...again. But now I think I am done with those for awhile. On another note, they also weighed me, and I LOST 2 oz. The doctor isn't sure why I am losing weight but I am. So he told me to drink as much Pedisure as possible. Which that continued the rest of the bad weekend. I have had Pedisure before but not that much at a time. It did not settle in my belly very well but yet sometimes it did. So when it didn't, everything that I drank and the food from before all came back up. And it tasted much better going down than back up. I also got to stay at Grandpa and Grandma's house again because dad was out of town hunting and mom had to work. And with everything going on you can guess that I wasn't on my best behavior. I stayed up all night for them. I even made them miss church because I stayed up so late. Between not sleeping and throwing up, I don't know if I'll be invited back.

No comments: