Friday, August 11, 2006

Pictures

Today, I got to spend the whole day with mom. She didn't have to go into work today. And of course, I didn't let her sleep in on her day off. That would be too nice of me to do that. I have to much of my dad in me to be that nice. So we got up at 6:00 and started the day. We played most of the morning, but then I decided we should take a morning nap. So I fell asleep about 9:00 and took a two hour nap. All that playing wore me out. Then I got up and ate lunch and played some more. Then I had to get ready and get all handsome to go get my 1 year pictures taken. I wasn't too happy about that. I decided to take a nap on the way to JCPenney's where I got my pictures taken. So when we got there mom had to wake me up and I was not ready to get up yet. Also it was raining when we got there so we both got pretty wet. I think mom got the worst of it though. But that didn't make things any better. I smiled a little bit for my pictures but I guess I could have done better.
On another note, I got another tooth. So that makes number 10. I think. Another one on the bottom - an eye tooth. It didn't bother me to bad like the other molars did.

No comments: