Thursday, May 18, 2006

Change of routine

Well if you all didn't know. Mom is back to work. She started this week. I haven't had to go to the babysitters yet because she is working really late and dad is home at that time usually. So I get to see more of dad now. Which is pretty cool. He plays a lot of fun games with me...like airplane! But he's not quite sure of the whole routine yet. Tuesday night, he fed me and gave me a bath but he forgot to brush my teeth. I tried to tell him. Then Wednesday night he fed me, gave me a bath and brushed my teeth. But he forgot to comb my hair. And when you don't comb my hair, it gets all curly on top and I look like a girl. But no harm done. I am always asleep by the time mom gets home at midnight, but last night I wanted to tell her good night. When she got home I decided to get up and tell her hi and then fell back to sleep after she tucked me in again.
Tonight I get to go to my grandma Vickie's house for a little bit while mom and dad are at work. So I'm pretty excited to see her. She always feeds me some sweets. Sshhh...don't tell mom. And then tomorrow night I get to stay overnight at my grandma and grandpa's house. So I know I'll get spoiled there too. I think I am going to like this whole work thing for mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»