Monday, May 01, 2006

Babysitter

I got to meet my new babysitter today. Her name is Stacey. She seems really nice. She babysits 2 other kids. She has a 21 month old girl (AJ) and a 2 year old boy (Dagen?). AJ is her daughter. I don't think she liked me very much. She was a little jealous of me at first, especially when her mom was holding me, but I think she got used to me after awhile. Hopefully it won't be an every day thing for her. I think I will have fun there but probably not as much fun as I do at home with mom. But it will be good for me to be around other children. I'm not sure when I will start going there since mom hasn't found a job yet. But hopefully pretty soon, because dad tells me she'll be working for him if she don't find anything soon. And I heard that he's not an easy guy to work for.

No comments: