Monday, April 03, 2006

1st haircut


I got my first haircut last night. As you can see from the picture I needed one. My curls were getting out of control. Mom liked the curls and wasn't ready to cut them off but dad talked her into it. Mom just wanted to trim the curls so they were still there but dad got a hold of the clippers and went to town. Now I look like a big boy instead of a cute baby with curls. Now no one will mistake me for a girl. You would think wearing a blue shirt that says "Gone Fishing" means that I am a boy, but some people are just stupid (like the lady in Walmart who asked if I was a boy or a girl). Well of course mom said I was a boy. And was nice enough to say 'Its hard to tell at that age'. So last night dad cut off all my curls and now I am a big boy. I'll show you the pictures later when mom gets them developed.

I also got to spend a lot of time outside this weekend. I helped mom clean up the yard and burn sticks. I loved being outside except when the neighbor started mowing her yard. It was really noisy. Then when dad got home I got to play catch with him and mom. Well I mainly watched. But it was still fun.

No comments: