Friday, February 10, 2006

The waiting game

I have my first tooth but now I'm just waiting for another one to come in. I can feel another one try to poke through but it just won't come. I like to put my whole hand in my mouth and chew on it, but I don't think that's helping. But it sure does make my gums feel better. I think swishing my spit around in my mouth is a lot of fun too. Mom and dad make fun of me when I do it, and I get spit everywhere because instead of swallowing it, I like to spit it out everywhere.

I'm getting much stronger. I can hold my head up for about 8 seconds all by myself. I decided not to resist when mom makes me sit up anymore. I used to arch my back and throw my head back. But I can see a lot more stuff when I sit up, even if mom has to help me hold my head up.

No comments: