Sunday, April 06, 2008

Allergic Reaction


Apparently I am allergic to something but I am not sure what it is. My Aunt Tori had a surprise XXth (I better not say how old, I want to stay on her good side) birthday party Saturday night that I went too. I was just hanging out with everyone and then we ate. I ate some potato salad and pork 'n beans. Some time had passed and all of a sudden my eye started itching. Shortly there after, my eye started to swell up and these little, white bumps started forming around my eye. I was a little scared, because I didn't know what was going on. Mom was too. One moment I could look out of my eye and the next I couldn't even open my eye. I had no idea what was going on. So dad got a cold washcloth and held it over my eye. That felt a little better but I kept trying to pull it off because I just wanted to itch it. Mom also gave me some Benedryl to help the swelling go down. By the time we went home, I could finally open my eye. And before I went to bed, it looked much better. The picture was taken right before I went to bed. Which looks pretty good considering what it looked like before. This morning I was back to normal. Which was good because it was so pretty outside that I spent a lot of the day outside working on my tan.

No comments: