Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Stuck

As you can see from the picture, I had a rough night the other night. I got a little stuck. It happened last weekend. My Aunt Jen came down from St Louis and I was busy entertaining her, that I didn't want to go to bed. Finally, around 11:00, mom said I had too go to bed. So I tossed and turned until I finally passed out. I wasn't fussy or anything, so mom never came in to check on me until she went to bed. And to her surprise she found me hanging half way out. Once she finds me like I am, you would think most moms would just get me unstuck and comfortable again. But not my mom, she turns the light on and grabs the camera. Which wakes me up, but lucky for her I was really tired and went back to sleep and slept the rest of the night. But I was ready to get up in the morning and play with my Aunt Jen again.

No comments: