Monday, July 10, 2006

Home, sweet, home

Home, sweet, home! Mom, dad and I went on a road trip this weekend. We went to see my Grandpa Lanny, who I've never seen before. He lives kind of far away. I was really good on the trip. I slept most of the way there and most of the way back. But because of that it took me awhile to go to sleep at night. It wasn't to bad though. My Aunt Tresa and Uncle Huts and cousins Ollie and Tori were there too. So I got to play with them a lot. I like playing with Ollie. I think we will be good buddies when I get bigger. He makes sure Tori doesn't take my toys away from me. He looks out for me and tells me that he likes me. Other than that I had a fun trip but I was ready to be home and sleep in my own bed.

1 comment:

H.U.T.S. said...

Tell your dad to not force you to wear that nasty old hat! The least he could do is wash it!